We do it the right way from the beginning.

This means 80% of our time is spent planning while the other 20% is left for coding and designing.

What to expect...

We like to schedule about an hour to meet with you for a general consultation. This is just as much for us as it is for you. We help you to define your goals with taking your business online.

We will then draw up a plan and start working on a custom design and concept that fits you and your needs. Once this rough draft is done we get approval from you and move to the next step.

Once approved it will take several days to code up your website. We take pride in our work and will code your website in a way that it will be fully expandable for the future as well as work on all major web browsers.